A Virtual Legislative Forum
About the Event
The Filipino Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii and the Joint Filipino Legislative Caucus will be proudly hosting A Virtual Legislative Forum. The public is invited to attend where you will have the chance to:
- Get to know your legislators
- Have them share their 2022 legislative priorities
- Learn how you can get involved
To register, please confirm your attendance by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon confirmation, the Zoom link will be forwarded to you.
Deadline to RSVP is Monday, February 21.
Joint Filipino Legislative Caucus
- Senator Bennette Misalucha, Co-Convenor
- Representative Henry Aquino, Co-Convenor
Filipino Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii
- Rose Galanto, FCCH President 2021 – 2022
- Jeoffrey Cudiamat, FCCH President 2020 – 2021
- Daniel Padilla, FCCH Legal Counsel