SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION – 2022
Filipino Chamber Foundation Scholarship Committee
PO Box 1572, Honolulu, HI 96806
The Filipino Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii Foundation promotes the pursuit of higher education by awarding scholarship grants to deserving Hawaii high school seniors.
AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIPS
The Chamber’s Scholarship Program is funded from the proceeds of the Filipino Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii Foundation Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament. From previous years, $15,000.00 in scholarships were awarded. Scholarships are subject to availability of funds.
- Applicant must be a Hawaii resident.
- Applicant must be a high school senior graduating in 2022 with a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (through the 1st semester of 2021-2022SY).
- Applicant must provide 3 letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must be accepted to a four-year college or university.
- Applicant must complete the application and provide all required documents by the stated deadline. The Scholarship Judges reserve the right to request supplemental materials from any applicant.
The Scholarship Judges’ decision will be based on the applicant’s academic record, activities, awards, and honors, and a one-page short essay. Please note the one-page limitation for the essay is strictly enforced and your application will not be forwarded to the Scholarship Judges. All decisions by the Scholarship Judges are final.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
The completed application and all supporting documents must be postmarked by Monday, April 11, 2022. No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Absolutely no extension or exceptions will be granted.